WARNING!

The content of this site may be offensive or 'too much' for readers of a gentle disposition. By continuing to read, you acknowledge and accept these risks.

Para-what?

Paraphila is an umbrella term used to cover the family of philias. In sexology, it is sometimes more widely used to cover atypical sexual interests or deviances. While the word paraphilia may seem alien, the philias it encompasses may seem slightly familiar. Think fetishes and unusual desires and you're on the right track!

Friday 9 July 2010

I blame Rollergirl!

Maybe it's me... but whenever I hear the words "roller" and "derby", thoughts of Heather Graham, Drew Barrymore and Juliette Lewis fill my head. I get the feeling I'm not alone on this one as more and more roller skating fetish sites seem to be cropping up.

So you can imagine my excitement over news of roller girls taking to the rink in the South West. Severn Roller Torrent and Cardiff Dragon Dolls are just two of the active UK clubs that are devoted to this girl-on-girl contact sport. 

With the release of Drew Barrymore's Whip It, the excitement is only going to grow and grow. Diva Magazine offer a review of the film and a glimpse into this sport which definitely separates the women from the girls!

No comments: