WARNING!

The content of this site may be offensive or 'too much' for readers of a gentle disposition. By continuing to read, you acknowledge and accept these risks.

Para-what?

Paraphila is an umbrella term used to cover the family of philias. In sexology, it is sometimes more widely used to cover atypical sexual interests or deviances. While the word paraphilia may seem alien, the philias it encompasses may seem slightly familiar. Think fetishes and unusual desires and you're on the right track!

Sunday 17 June 2007

The Lady Garden

My garden is lacking something: a green thumb to be precise. Sensing a lack of pizzazz in my garden, I turned to the internet for inspiration and found myself looking at my garden in a new light. Gardening blogger This Garden Is Illegal writes of her garden as a virtual 'fetish ball'...without the chains, whips and rubber I hope! Of course, distraction set in and I wondered whether or not there was a true fetish to be found in the garden and outdoors.

Dogging, of course, springs to mind, however that's vanilla and and I prefer writing about rasberry nipple! While hay fever season brings the sneezing fetishists into their element, it also tempts those with anthnolagnia...sexual arousal from flowers. While the scent of pressed flowers in a perfume or aftershave may attract many of us to a potential bedmate, I'm curious as to whether the sight of a flower can send someone into a sexual frenzy.
While Valentine's Day sends nearly every woman in the West into rose-lust, it's more about the convention of romance than sexual arousal. I'm still on a hunt to find someone who is aroused in such a way purely from appearance or scent of a flower....Could it be you?



No comments: